Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Future NASA engineers, I'm sure of it! I think cardboard does not get the credit it deserves as a construction material. - Dad ;)
Wow, we go through lots of tape at our house too. Grreaat creation! There's so much fun to be had with simple materials.Eryn
Nice work boys!
They say the boxes are more fun than what is in them. At least they make for hours of creative play.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Future NASA engineers, I'm sure of it! I think cardboard does not get the credit it deserves as a construction material. - Dad ;)
Wow, we go through lots of tape at our house too. Grreaat creation! There's so much fun to be had with simple materials.
Eryn
Nice work boys!
They say the boxes are more fun than what is in them. At least they make for hours of creative play.
Post a Comment