
She was our big (little) surprise Christmas morning.


The boys have taken to her just fine.

She has been a lot of fun. She spends most of the time asleep. When she is awake, the boys are carrying her around, trying to teach her a few things, or feeding her. Ben was the most reluctant to pet her or be around her. He is now the one that carries her everywhere. Mason told me yesterday that "now we dont just have 5 in our family, we have 6!" She was sitting outside looking in at us through the patio door the other day and Mason walked by and flashed her the "I love you" sign in sign language. I think she fits in quite nicely. Oh...and her full name is Cinder Burnt Marshmallow. I think we will just call her Cinder. ;)
5 comments:
ooo, she is too cute. Get ready for more adventures!! I love her name, the full one :)
Eryn
So cute!
What a perfect name for a perfect dog!
Beautiful dog and loved by all. Looks like she fits right in. And the tree in your family room. Great.
How fun! We are patiently waiting for our 16 and 12 year old kitties to live out their days. and. then. we'll. have. a. dog.
Post a Comment