I think this is my
favorite part about summer. I
LOVE that blowing up a small pool and filling it with inches of water makes my boys giddy with
excitement. I know that in a very few short years, they will scoff at my suggestion of pulling out a kiddie pool and playing in it all afternoon. But for now, it is one of the
BEST simple joys of summer.



3 comments:
Oh, I love it. Your pics are not like I take pics. How do you do it? You just catch a bit of the action and I get a huge pic of what is happening. So close up and into the action. Teach me. Maybe it is because they are kids doing things, but all I know is a straight on pic of a face. Duh.
More awesome pictures!
love the color and detail in these pics amazing!
Post a Comment