Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blue Eyed Beauties


This was taken one day at swimming lessons. Randy took it, and when I saw it I let out an audible gasp. I thought they looked so beautiful...smooth skin, brilliant blue eyes. I am the Mom though, so I am a bit biased. Besides their beauty, I loved how it caught their personalities. Izaak in the front, the leader, but always pretty serious and thoughtful. Ben, who is a lot like Izaak, is on the right. He is peaking out from behind Izaak a bit. He too can be more thoughtful and contemplative, but usually with a smile. He is a bit more cautious and can be timid in new situations. And on the left is my Mason. See that funny face he is pulling? Yep, that's him. He can't hardly help himself. He has not a care in the world. Life for him is just one big laugh, adventure or joke just waiting to be pulled.
Gosh I am blessed to be the mother to these three boys.

3 comments:

shauna/doug said...

Wow! and Randy can do pics too! Amazing. That pic is unbelievable. How on earth did he get that? What beautiful boys. Maybe the grandma is biased too.

Trimble said...

That really is an amazing picture! I'm not related so I'm not biased. The boys are adorable :)

megantonesforever said...

That picture is awesome! Such beautiful boys. I love those type of pictures where you see your kids like that and your heart just floods with warmth. They really are blessings.