


Is "wower's" even a word? Anyway, we had a great day at the lake. Randy spent the entire time baiting the boys' hooks...but he loved it. The boys did really well in the canoe. I sat on the banks and read a book. It was lovely. We did have walkie talkies though, and my boys were continually calling me to tell me they just caught another "keeper", they loved me, or to see how I was doing. (not complaining about it. It was quite cute.) They all caught 2 or 3 fish, and Randy had them each keep one. Mason was the winner of the biggest fish caught. He was so proud. They all seem to really enjoy fishing and are good at it for such little guys. Izaak had a "right of passage" and learned to gut and clean his first fish. Way to go Izaak!
2 comments:
Wow,
Great fishing all three of you boys. Looks like when granpa gets home we'll have to go fishing.
You'll probably out fish me, I sort of am out of practice ( they don't like you to fish on your mission)its great seeing how big you're getting - - keep eating your vegetables Love granpa
Can't believe that those three young ones could sit so quietly in that skinny little boat for so long. Of coarse, I have never understood fishing (I am the sit on the shore w/a good book kind.) But it looks very relaxing and enjoyable.
Post a Comment