Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
I spy...
A mamma owl sitting on her nest of 5 eggs. Very cool. We also saw a Canadian goose sitting on another ledge with her eggs. I spy two cute boys.
Fun stuff!
short sleeves! it is spring there. how cool to see an owl!
We were reminded of T-point the other day as they were digging up tuplis at the VC. Looks beautiful.
oh, I remember this post from last year! beautiful!! what a great tradition!!
I miss Thanksgiving Point. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fun stuff!
short sleeves! it is spring there. how cool to see an owl!
We were reminded of T-point the other day as they were digging up tuplis at the VC. Looks beautiful.
oh, I remember this post from last year! beautiful!! what a great tradition!!
I miss Thanksgiving Point. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment