Tonight as we tucked them in bed they both exclaimed. "Wub you much as one thouwsand giants!".

They even tell Izaak how much they love him...and if he doesn't respond, they quickly tell him "you gotta say wub you back!"
When we are all together in the car, Mason will almost always say this..."wub you mom, wub you dad, wub you Ben, wub you Izaak, wub ME Mason".
Seriously, our house is dripping with sweetness right now. (well, in between the teasing, chasing, yelling, and tears over unshared toys)
5 comments:
So sweet :)
that is so great. oozing with love, nothing better :)
that is very cute... my kids have been a little more "friendly" since they got more of their own space. They ACTUALLY sat next to eachother in church on Sunday and didn't end up bickering and tattling!
they've defiently got my girls beat, it's like WW3 around here lately, ah and ya that means I'm a little worried about summertime!
I double wub this post. Have to admit that I get a little teary as I read it.
Post a Comment