And, a few days ago he walked into the kitchen with his superhero cape and cowboy hat on (he wears this combo almost everyday) and began to tell me what a busy day he was going to have. He said "I got whot's to do mom, I gotta sabe the world, clean up my toys, and sabe the world again. Uh-huh, I gotta save the world two times today. Phew."

This is him in our grape trellis. He and Ben have been climbing it and collecting rocks and lining them up on the trellis. Love this little man.
2 comments:
:) love it, all of it!
I am so thankful that it is Mason who is going to sabe the wold. And where do kids get these ideas to line rocks up on a thin piece of wood and where to they find all the pretty good sized rocks. Yes. Little minds are always exploring and wondering I am sure.
Post a Comment