Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
wow, glad you have your little purse camera for times like these. I bet you had a quiet ride :)
That's exactly how I felt yesterday. Wish I could've snoozed in the back while someone drove me around... ;)
i know exactly how they feel!
What were you doing that put them all to sleep! Remember it for next time you want a quiet ride.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, glad you have your little purse camera for times like these. I bet you had a quiet ride :)
That's exactly how I felt yesterday. Wish I could've snoozed in the back while someone drove me around... ;)
i know exactly how they feel!
What were you doing that put them all to sleep! Remember it for next time you want a quiet ride.
Post a Comment