You can have bees! We are not putting them in our yard. Although we could if we wanted, but dont want to freak out the neighbors. We are putting them in an orchard or something. I bet Matt could find an ideal location to put them where you guys are!! And...Ding, Ding, Ding, you win the imaginary prize!! :)
4 comments:
you are so lucky! I wish we could have bees. wow, someone was tired!
You can have bees! We are not putting them in our yard. Although we could if we wanted, but dont want to freak out the neighbors. We are putting them in an orchard or something. I bet Matt could find an ideal location to put them where you guys are!!
And...Ding, Ding, Ding, you win the imaginary prize!! :)
Darn, I am too late. The newest beekeeper I know is making some beautiful hives. Good job and good luck! I think your boys are going to love it too.
I was going to guess box maker, but I guess I was way off. :) I feel just like that 2nd picture today. Love it!
Post a Comment