Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Monday, November 23, 2009
My Boy
As Izaak left for school this morning, he got to the end of the driveway, turned around and looked up at me standing at the door and said "Wait, I just got one message for you." He then silently made a heart in the snow, waved, and walked away.
8 comments:
OH! The love of little boys - there's nothing like it!
So sweet. I'm glad it's still you he's giving his heart to. Pretty soon it may roam a little farther.
Oh my goodness how sweet!
what a cutie, can he give Silver some lessons??
too cute, hey where'd all the snow come from, just have frost in the mornings here.
How sweet is that. Not many moms who have 4 guys who love them like yours do. Doug said he never made a heart for his mom.
Whoever marries that boy is going to be one lucky girl. He's got a heart of gold.
Your blog makes me want kids more than anything else in the world. I got a little teary.
Post a Comment