We are SO getting a dog; it's just a matter of when, not if. Also, we (the boys) have come to a consensus on what kind of dog it will be: a black labrador retriever. Yes, I have done a fair amount of lobbying, but it's for a good cause. I really missed having a dog this past month with the coming of pheasant and duck seasons. No matter what we name the dog, at some point it most likely will be referred to as "chasethecatgooddoggy". - Randy
um, the best kind of dog is one that you can have for a trial basis- like one that is sort of on his last legs. I happen to know of a very nice doggy in that circumstance who would love to come be at your house and give you the experience of having a dog. Trust me, you will not love it.
Have you ever seen the movie "My Dog Skip"? I am not a dog lover and that movie made me ready to go to the humane society that day. Sweetest show about a boy and his dog.
6 comments:
great name. In our house its me who keeps asking to get a dog. Matt
I like the name, too. My kids are begging for a doggie lately, too. It didn't help that the neighbor boy just got doggie #3! Yikes!
uh oh you'll most likely eventually be outnumbered and have to give into that request-so hold onto that hilarious name!!
We are SO getting a dog; it's just a matter of when, not if. Also, we (the boys) have come to a consensus on what kind of dog it will be: a black labrador retriever. Yes, I have done a fair amount of lobbying, but it's for a good cause. I really missed having a dog this past month with the coming of pheasant and duck seasons. No matter what we name the dog, at some point it most likely will be referred to as "chasethecatgooddoggy". - Randy
um, the best kind of dog is one that you can have for a trial basis- like one that is sort of on his last legs. I happen to know of a very nice doggy in that circumstance who would love to come be at your house and give you the experience of having a dog. Trust me, you will not love it.
Have you ever seen the movie "My Dog Skip"? I am not a dog lover and that movie made me ready to go to the humane society that day. Sweetest show about a boy and his dog.
Post a Comment