Wednesday, July 22, 2009

While I was posting

These two were...It really wasn't too bad. In fact, it was quite mild. From this episode, you would think they were amateurs. Trust me, they are not. They are quite good at what they do....today I think they just wanted to take it easy on me. They simply emptied an entire bottle of hand soap into the sink...then topped it off with a new tube of toothpaste. A brand new tube I had just bought. They even thought of the idea of filling the soap dispenser with toothpaste. Genius! At least they were considerate enough to take off all their clothes first. I'd like to think it was because they wanted to save mom some dirty laundry. Such thoughtful boys.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

AND a minty-fresh bathroom sink! Those boys are just wonderful. :)

SassyMonkey said...

Ben and Mason crack me up!
Love, Silver

I agree!!
Eryn

Carri said...

Ha ha ha! Unfortunately, it doesn't end with the terrible two year old years. Julia (who just turned 6) emptied almost an entire bottle of dish soap into the sink and the kitchen scrubbie. I had bubbles coming out of the sink for DAYS!!! And the scrubbie had to be thrown out, it was so saturated with soap.

snakeriverwalton said...

toothpaste and nudity always spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e! (at least in my experience)

Gail said...

Bear handed and bear bottomed. What would you do without them???