Monday, July 20, 2009

Gushing over my sweet babies

Just downloading pictures and came across these. I had to stop and just stare. This picture of Mason is just HIM. He is a little softy, with a mischevious, fun, boisterous side. He gives me looks everyday that melt my heart. You know how he is feeling just by looking at him. He is a master bug catcher with only his bare hands. He is particulary fond of "wollie-pollies", and "gwasshoppers." He brings them to me in his dirty, sweaty hands and presents them to me like he is giving me a beautiful bouquet. "deez fow you mommy...put dem in your pocket", is what he says when he gives them to me. And, I do...except for the grasshoppers...a mothers love has it's boundaries.


My Benjamin...I sat and adored this picture of Ben. It is classic Ben. He has been giving me that big, cheesy, smile since he was one. By the smile you would think he was a joker...he loves to laugh and giggle, but he has a serious side too. He is curious and contemplative. He loves to get rowdy with the boys, but only for awhile. He is much more content to investigate, build, or pretend. "Mommy, I wub you. I wub you wots and wots", is what he tells me daily. Sometimes more.

I could just eat them up I love them so!

4 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

It was so fun to get to know these two guys a little bit more. I love to see their different personalities develop!

megantonesforever said...

Cute boys. I love how different they are.

snakeriverwalton said...

I can't believe how OLD they are!

Gail said...

Simply adorable!