Friday, July 24, 2009

Our FOAMY 24th

Today brought some...for some.

Others were left...
what exactly they had gotten themselves into.

While one just said...


The oldest couldn't get enough of the glorious, fluffy, white...


Thank heavens for the massive...


And free...



This really was a fun idea, but only 1 out of 3, really enjoyed themselves. Tonite as I was tucking the twins in they both told me they HATED the bubbles. They surprise me sometimes. I guess it's less intimidating when your naked in your own bathroom pouring soap down the sink (see previous post).

3 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

That looks fun, especially the big group shower.

snakeriverwalton said...

where did you do this and why didn't you invite us? It looks like a blast!

Gail said...

What a great idea. It's so hard to get my kids to bath, I should have just sent them to the park with you!