
A+R=3boys, 4 chickens, a mortgage, a mini-van (the only vow we have broken), corn popping up in rows (first time ever), loving (longing) gazes across the bed with three boys squeezed in between us, home improvement, hop on pop, date nights that don't happen (lets work on that), lots of laughter, many misunderstandings, tears of joy and frustration, lots of great memories with many more to come. So glad we get to share this ride together.
6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :) Only the BEST of people were married in July. Here's to many happy years to come.
I agree, July was a great time to get married. Congrats on 13 years and heres to 50 more!
Oh--congrats to you too! I love Randy's tribute to you. What a great couple!
I don't know, August was a pretty good time to get married, too! Happy Anniversary! These days, 13 or more is amazing!
And it was a good day when this all began. Happy, joyful years ahead. A+R is great. Just keep adding things to your list. We love you.
congratulations from me too!
Post a Comment