Saturday, April 4, 2009

INCUBATOR!!


Yep, it's an incubator. Randy rigged some lights in it and fixed the heating element, and we have our own mini greenhouse. It works really well, and has been so much fun. I especially appreciate the fact that I dont have all these plants in my front room window trying to keep 3 curious boys away from.

However, with the weather like it is, I am beginning to doubt we will every get a chance to plant these guys outside.

(We actually thought for a second about how we could hatch our own chicks in them and give our boys this great learning experience, etc...we quickly came to our senses. )

4 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

look at those big green babies. Keep me posted on the transplant date.
Matt

rosebud said...

WOW! What have you got in there?

Kim said...

What a great idea. I really hope the weather improves so you can plant them outside.

snakeriverwalton said...

I'm jealous. You can pass us all the ones you don't have room for!