The hubby got a new toy last month. His previous place of employment called and told him they were tossing it, and it was his if he wanted it. He practically ran and got it that minute he was so excited. It is big and ugly, but it does a beautiful, happy thing. In my next post I will post a picture of what it does exactly...

it does make my hubby a very happy man.
9 comments:
Cool, what a good place for babies!
Of course, Izaak! I want to do artwork with you and see the chicks. I don't know if I like the ponies because they smell. But, I want to do a hay ride, do they have hay?
I'm excited to go to your house and see everything!
Silver (today,anyway)
do you grow chics in there?
Okay I totally cheated and googled the company name in the picture. Is it an incubator?
Oh, if it cleans the house then sign me up for one.
I am so curious. I hope you tell us soon. Must be a guy thing if only Randy is excited. Let us know soon.
incubator
I was totally going to guess incubator, but since that is the popular vote I'm going to go with heavy duty washing machine. Am i right? Cause I know how those Walton boys love to help with laundry.
Hmmmmmm. What could it be??
Post a Comment