Izaak trying to teach them to pile there hands together to say "go team!"
"Making plans" They do this often. They put their heads together and discuss their strategy.
This is the pose they take right before they race. I could just eat em up. But I wont. (I'm watching my calories)
9 comments:
i love the capes. You HAVE to help me make some next year. maybe You'll just get Maren's name for Christmas-- oh yeah, you got here the ultra annoying piano instead of making here a nice, quiet cape. Did I tell you thanks yet?
Holy Moly... I want to put them all in my pocket! I need three more boys...
Too stinkin' cute!
Your boys are so cute! I love their capes. Did you make them?
great capes!
I love the way you do all their everyday activities. Keep it up.
Love the capes such a great idea.
Matt
Oh my heck! What little dolls your "superheros" are. I love the capes (it makes me think back to the cape days at my house). I love how you record the everyday things. You're my idol ... my American Idol!
they turned out awesome, looks like they're into them now!
Heehee, that much sweetness HAS to be high in calories. ;)
Post a Comment