three year old boy melted my heart. We were playing in a gym with a bunch of other kids. I left the room for a minute. When I came back he ran up to me and said "mommy, I was wowwied bout' you." Then later that very same day while I was chopping onions for dinner my other...
three year old came up to me and said "mommy, be caweful dont cut your fingews!" I am so watched over and taken care of. What did I do before these two?
9 comments:
Ade, those are such handsome boys you have there. Just adorable!!! I know where you are coming from with their sweetness.....I just wish it could last all day long. I had one the other day and then that tender moment went quickly as I found a terd hidden in a clothes box behind my door!!!!! If you were wondering, it wasn't mine either.
I absolutely melt when I see your boys....
did you find your missing photos?
Very nice. That's what makes it all worth it, right? Too bad those moments don't happen more often, but I guess if they did, they wouldn't be as special.
Adorable! Sorry for all our interruptions today. I'm sure I would've thought the lessons was great had I been able to hear it.
Awwwww! Such sweeties. (I usually sit behind them in Primary, and they are just so adorable.)
So did you see the email from Blurb? It seems that the new version of BookSmart is better than the old version for making a book out of your blog.
So did you see the email from Blurb? It seems that the new version of BookSmart is better than the old version for making a book out of your blog.
What little sweeties.
Post a Comment