Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HISTORY


I have the TV on. I will all day. Wow. I didn't realize how excited I would be about this. I feel so blessed to be an American. What an exciting day. Words cant express. Dont you think it should be a holiday for everyone so all Americans could watch this on TV?

8 comments:

Rachel said...

It is an historic day. :)

snakeriverwalton said...

I think they should do it in the evening so more people can see it. Or why not yesterday when so many were already off?

Sandra said...

I so agree!

If I didn't have a DVR... I would have kept my kids at home.

The Letterman's said...

tried to watch it online here at work, major delays, got way too annoying, it shoulda been a holiday! so inspiring

Anonymous said...

Yes. I was so surprised my husband couldn't see it because he had a conference call. Who would plan a conference call right then?

Kathryn said...

I felt the same way all day yesterday. I definitely think it should be a national holiday. Everyone should have the opportunity to experience that moment.

PS - I stole your photo for our blog! Where did you get it? I'd like to steal the original for our family scrapbook. (yep - I'm a stealer!)

Adrian said...

Kathyrn- I got the picture off the net. I just googled "inaguration", and this is one of the first that popped up. Sorry I cant be more specific than that! Hope you can find it!!

rosebud said...

I was in the middle of a bunch of stuff, so I mostly heard it on the radio -- but I was so teary! Very cool! Love the picture. And your header picture is gorgeous -- you should teach photoshop.