Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gotta watch this one

Stole this off of Cathy Z's blog today. Take a minute to watch it if you haven't seen it already.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE this essay.

The Letterman's said...

Holy cow, thanks for the bawl! Love it.

Sandra said...

The next time I come over here for a peek a the blog... please have a box of kleenex ready for me!!!

how very inconsiderate of you!:)

I loved that... truly... truly...

snakeriverwalton said...

aiyiyi- I'm crying too. I love my women friends! That's why we need them.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Thanks for sharing that! It was right on the money. Makes me want to read the book. Have you read it?

(PS - just had to say that she must be from the midwest - It's crazy how when I lived in IL I never realized the accent people have there but now I hear it all the time. :)

Kathryn said...

Wow - isn't that kinship among women something we all dream of? So beautiful. How blessed they all are to have found it.

Betsy said...

Thanks for the cry. I really needed it today! What a blessing we woman can be for one another!

Allison Tran said...

Thanks, Ade - I always come to you when I need something I don't know I need. Love ya!

The Letterman's said...

can you just change the verification thingy in your settings?

Susan said...

This killed me! Thanks for sharing. It makes me love all my friends even more (although I'm certainly not as articulate as this woman)!