
While I entertain myself with

It's turned out really well so far. I am sure I will have to mix it up a bit, for me and the boys, but for now, it's what works. I have found that I can still sing as loud as I want. Ben comes over to me each and every time I sing and shakes his finger at me and tells me "too wauld mommy, too wauld" (too loud). I smile, apologize, and then tone it down a bit. The boys like the music and always at some point in the workout come over to the stairs and stand on them and dance while they watch me on the treadmill. I love this. So cute. I wanted to get a picture of them doing it today. But, instead of dancing, they did
No dancing, but equally as cute. So, I will try my hardest to keep up my new routine. Reminding myself daily that BEAUTIFUL people take care of their body.
6 comments:
please stop wrecking all my excuses. Now i will have to start too. damn
I wish you all the luck!
hopefully they start asking when you don't do it. I can't walk in the door without Abby asking "can we go to the gym" She definetly keeps me going to the gym! Beauty is as beauty does! You rock!
Way to go! Keep it up!! :)
Ugh... now I feel all guilty...
crap... Okay... okay...
my word is balance.... I'll do it...
ugh!
I have to do it that way now too. I go when Lainey has her first nap of the day and bring Hads downstairs with me. She'll play games on the sesame street website (a lot are easy for toddlers). Many times I have to get off and help her but, as long as I get 20-30 min. in I am good to go!
Post a Comment