Looks like they are already on their way. How exciting! You have really learned how to get pictures of life as it is. It is great to not have posed pictures. Keep it up. Mom
Okay, that last post was really me, Carri, but my computer thought I was Dan. Guess I should pay more attention. Don't want anybody thinking I'm a stinky 12 year old boy, after all.
7 comments:
Looks like they are already on their way. How exciting! You have really learned how to get pictures of life as it is. It is great to not have posed pictures. Keep it up. Mom
fun, do you have tickets to the polar express?
J
You are such a cute mom! I love it.
are you the conductor?
May I purchase a ticket??? I haven't seen such adorable conductors in ages!!!
Remember making forts with blankets and pillows???
Such great fun!
My kids used to do that all the time. But what's with sitting on a ball? Is that the new rage for steering a train?
Okay, that last post was really me, Carri, but my computer thought I was Dan. Guess I should pay more attention. Don't want anybody thinking I'm a stinky 12 year old boy, after all.
Post a Comment