Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I (Randy) am doing the 'Thankful Thursday' post.

I am thankful for:

1. 4-Wheel Drive. The drive to work this morning was treacherous with 4" of new snow and no sign of snowplow activity, it made a 20 minute commute into an hour plus adventure. I saw 4 cars that had spun off the road. 4-wheel drive and 25 mph and I'm doing all right.

2. Christmas shopping to be finished. I love giving gifts, I just hate venturing into the stores and malls and crowds and noise... spending money that I shouldn't. It seems to take away from the Christmas spirit.

3. My Family. I love them all more than words can express. [especially Adrian ;~) ]

4. My Job. Obviously, it provides for our existence. But, I also really enjoy what I do and who I work with. I am proud of what I do.

5. Cheese. I love cheese. The new Smith's marketplace by our house has a specialty cheese section that I plan on sampling during the holidays. (They even have Wensleydale cheese!!!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously? Wensleydale? We have looked everywhere. Cool. Cheeeeeese Gromit!

SassyMonkey said...

Opps you forgot the crackers.
Matt