A certain small shepherd...
had a hard time keeping his fingers off baby Jesus...
I managed to get a picture of most of the nativity participants...
Baby Adelaine did a great job as Jesus and even tolerated all the pocking and prodding from the shepherds. Grandpa read the story of Jesus' birth as the cameras and camcorders were firing away. Not quite like the original story but still just as sweet.
3 comments:
Very cute. We did that once-it happened to be the year my mom and dad were on a mission. It was fun to send them the video. The best was that Sam (who was 1 1/2) was Joseph (none of the older boys wanted the part), and he was leading the "donkey" (Curt) around. It was priceless. Good memories.
So cute. I hope you guys will be around on Sunday. We have something special planned that I think all three boys will enjoy.
I love family nativity- you never know exactly what's going to happen. They are so cute.
Post a Comment