Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AAAHHHHHH!

I feel like the two little boys (the two pulling at their cheeks) look right now. I have been searching for over an hour for photos I THOUGHT I stored....but it looks like I've erased them. It was about 60 pictures I took of the twins for their 3 yr. photo shoot. And I took them in the canyon in Idaho/snake river area. I feel like crying!!!

6 comments:

Carri said...

How awful! I had all my old pictures stored on negatives (pre-digital) and I went to get them one day to take them and get them digitized and discovered that they had been stolen. It just takes something out of you to know that all those pictures are GONE. Too bad computers aren't user-proof.

rosebud said...

I can TOTALLY relate! I erased 3 weeks of pics on the plane ride from Utah to Texas last summer! UGH!

snakeriverwalton said...

I hope you find them. They were such great pictures.

Kim said...

How sad. I hope you find them.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw you taking those photos? So sweet-I hope they're not gone. Love this one BTW. Could win a contest.

Allison Tran said...

I often feel like the boys look, although it's not always for a reason!!!!!