You may have heard that today...
I did what everyone who knows me knew I would do. Took pictures like the "mommy paparazzi" and have cried a good part of the morning. I am excited to have him start this new adventure...but sad that it is here too.

I did what everyone who knows me knew I would do. Took pictures like the "mommy paparazzi" and have cried a good part of the morning. I am excited to have him start this new adventure...but sad that it is here too.
As we left the house I snapped this one and Izaak said...
I chuckled to myself and thought "oh, my little friend, we have only just begun." I will only post a few here as to not lose your interest.
I thought this was cute of him...
And finally, one more of him in his classroom. He got to choose a spot on the rug to sit, and my little einstein chose to sit....
Get it? I for Izaak. Watch out world...here he comes!!!
10 comments:
O.M.G. I remember that day!
Like it was yesterday!
I was just looking at old photos last night of my babies when they were starting school! They change sooo quickly! Too quickly!
he looks so cute, he's gonna love it!
Adorable! I'm glad you pointed out the "I", I would have missed it. I think it's been too long since I went to school! We liked that school, by the way. Lots of good memories (my oldest went to his first day of school there, too). On another subject, what program do you use to put all those cute words on your pictures?
Yeah, Carri, I was wanting to ask that exact question!
I use Adobe photoshop. If you have it and want a quick tutorial, let me know and I'll email you. It's fun!
I want a tutorial too! Maybe you can give me a miniclass. Sarah is so jealous that Izaak gets to start already- she fells like she has to wait FOREVER.
Happy First day of Kindergarten! I hope it was fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Ade. I love the baby one, too cute.
What a tought morning you must have had! What a cutie!!
"I" for Izaak - He is a GENIUS! I love the pictures (especially the one with him looking in the door of the school). It's hard to see your little men grow up, isn't it?
He looks so dang cute. I bet he loved it. Ben and Mason are going to miss him, I bet. I would love the tutorial, too. Thanks!
Post a Comment