Today I am thankful for...
1. Our garden. Nothing compares to walking out into your yard and picking fresh vegetables, then cooking them up for dinner. It makes me feel so healthy....almost makes up for the garbage I consume the rest of the year!!!
2. Costco. Why, you ask? DOUBLE SEATER CARTS. In my opinion the best invention since sliced bread. You can find me blissfully strolling the store at least once a week, with both my 2 year old strapped in place. No Escape. It is a lovely feeling. And something to be very grateful for. I am headed there right now.
4 comments:
No Escape. Perfect. Hurray for fresh veggies!
I love you, Ade!
Dang, I forgot to do Thankful Thursday. I was going to try so hard to be thankful for stuff. And I love Costco, even though I don't need the two seater, I always feel like I'm getting such a good deal.
I, too, love the double seater. This way my 4 yr old and my 1 yr old can both be kept safe & out of trouble during the Costco adventure. It is so much nicer to have them strapped in than running free. I am with you there!
Post a Comment