Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've seen other people do this...so here I go. I am going to try and post every Thursday something I'm thankful for. Maybe this will make me a more grateful person...or at least thoughtful. Anyone care to join?

1. Lortab. I have never been a drug loving gal. My mom makes me feel guilty for taking a tylenol (J/K mom). But, I have been steadily ingesting Loritab for over a week now and it has been making me happy. Very happy. Thank you modern medicine.

2. Staying home. I am thankful I have been home for the past five years watching my first little man change and grow so much. I wouldn't have missed if for the world.

3. Salad. I love it. I miss it. I want it. I just want a salad soooo bad. I have been eating yogurt for a week now and I dont even really care for yogurt, but it is all my throat will allow. I cannot wait to sink my jaws into a crunchy salad.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Great idea Ade - I love the idea of thankful Thursday! I'm going to post right now on my blog. (I really do want to be just like you.)

Sorry you're still under the weather. I can understand your love of Lortab though, it is also my drug of choice. J/K! What would it be like to have been a pioneer? You would have died before your tonsils were taken out, let alone not have any good drugs. Take care of yourself!

Gail said...

If I don't fall asleep, I'll try and post something, too. I hope you get a big salad soon.

Carri said...

Ditto on the great idea! I do need to be more thankful. Right now I'm thankful all the kids are asleep! I'll have to give it some more thought, though...

rosebud said...

That was a really good post for me to read right now!

BTW: Ahhh... Lortab.

Sandra said...

Okay... I feel left out... What the heck is Lortab?

snakeriverwalton said...

You could always puree a salad? MMMMM. I'm really good at varying food textures, let me know if you want me to come whip somethin' up for you.

Adrian said...

Lortab is a prescription drug I am taking for pain...since having my tonsils out. I am trying to figure out how to get it illegally so I can continue it after my Rx runs out! Just kidding!!

Sandra said...

Lol! Hmmmm.maybe I'll go get my tonsils out and slip ya some!

Allison Tran said...

I wanna be just like Ade, too! Maybe I better do "no moping Monday", "no whining Wednesday" and "Thankful Thursday". Love ya, Ade! Oh, and I am thankful for sisters as well. You and I have some amazing ones!