Monday, August 18, 2008

BENSON!

Introducing the newest member of our family....BENSON!! (aka Mason)
Ben has started calling Mason, Benson. I dont know why. Is it because he looks like Ben, knows his name is Mason, so calls him Ben-son? I dont know. But it has caught on. I have even heard Izaak, and Mason himself use it. Crazy kids.

Benson, I mean Mason, wrapped his entire lovable body in a hand towel this morning. A hand towel...I dont think I could ever wrap a hand towel around my entire body. Not even when I was two.
I just love minature humans...they are so dang cute.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

OOOHHHH!
So cute!

The Letterman's said...

I agree, minature peoples are the cutest! How's Kindergarten going?

The Letterman's said...

Hey Ade a playdate sounds great on Friday! I'm thinking about picking him up around 10? I'll let ya know if that changes.
Janae

Gail said...

Benson's kinda catchy. I like it.

SassyMonkey said...

love the towel and his huge grin