My first "official" week at my new job went very well in spite of the widely varying weather. Spring runoff is starting to be a reality (finally!). We haven't been able to get into some of our sites yet, still too much snow in the higher elevations. The farmers will be wanting water soon, and we have a ton of work to do before we can deliver full flow. It's such a change to work in water quantity rather than water quality. This spring has me convinced that there is really no such thing as global warming (I could have used a little of that global warming this past week!) I really like my new job and work with some really great people.
Randy
p.s. The cage fighter thing isn't working out that well, I'd better keep my day job for now. Maybe I could make my fortune selling tupperware...
p.p.s. It's me...ade. I just wanted to add a few more details since people have been asking. No, we wont be moving. His job is actually a bit closer to us now than it was before. It is with the same company...but he works at the headquarters now instead of a "satellite". He is doing much different work, but seems to be enjoying the challenge. The really great part about it for me and the boys is that he is on a normal M-F days schedule. No more weekends or nights. It has already made a huge difference in our lives.
1 comment:
My comment (which should matter the most) UR Sexy!
Post a Comment