20 Things I Love Right Now
1. Painted toenails
2. Listening to my boys playing trains, without fighting.
3. Warmer weather, finally. (I hope)
4. My husbands new job.
5. My new 2 dollar pizza cutter. I use it to cut sandwiches and pancakes.
My life is suddenly unbelievably easier!!
6. Tulips!
7. Orange chicken from Costco. So easy to prepare and fast!
8. Naps. I got one today. It was beautiful!
9. Jon & Kate plus 8. I have 4 episodes waiting to be watched on my DVR. Love this show.
10. Crystal Light, singles. Yum.
11. Fresh eggs delivered daily to my back door.
12. Flip Flops.
13. Listening to my boys fighting over their trains. (I knew it wouldn't last)
14. The chance to see my girlfriends this weekend and celebrate a much waited and wanted for sweet baby girl.
15. Randy. Love this man.
16. Blogs...what did I do before them?
17. Paint. Specifically brown and blue. I have been into painting projects for my boys.
18. New Music. Lovin' Lily Allen and Jason Mraz right now.
19. My Bissell floor sweeper. The best cleaning item I have ever purchased.
20. That bedtime for the twins is in 3 hours!
I TAG Rachel, Rosemary, Gail, Susan, Ashley, Janae. It's quick and easy so do it girls! (no pressure)
6 comments:
You're right, I'll do it and try to get back to blogging more frequently! Tell me more about the pizza cutter and floor sweeper- I love shortcuts!
The floor sweeper is so beautiful. It's a small portable, lightweight vacuum that sucks up everything from a tiny crumb to a crayon. Then you just dump the canister, stick it in the dishwasher when it gets grungy, etc. I use it 3 times a day on my kitchen floor. It will also do carpet. (40 bucks at target, sears, etc.) Get one! Pizza cutter...who knew? I love how they cut sandwiches and pancakes! Sad I am so excited about it, huh?
Hey girl- you can answer any tag you want- but I thought I tagged you once before. You forgot to include rub-ons in your list!
by the way- I could never be sick of hearing from you. My favorite latest kitchen appliance is my lemon juicer- it rocks.
Okay, so I shall do my best as responding to the tag. I sit here and ponder, do I really have 20 things that I love. We shall see. I was just happy to beat Ryan out for the number 14 spot!
Oh, you know how I love a good list! I should have told you how a pizza cutter would change your life. And you need to post your painting projects, I wan't to see. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment