Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Home Improvement Daze

We are up to our elbows in caulk, kitchen sinks, flooring, stain, etc...
Randy put in a new sink and faucet for me today. Last week he replaced all the bathroom faucets. New kitchen floor is being installed tomorrow, and then monday is new carpet. I am so excited for the improvements, but what a mess. I am packing up the kids tomorrow and going to my parents house for the day. I love that Randy is so handy and can do most of this himself.(not carpet or flooring though...we must draw the line somewhere) He really works hard. He is a bit weary of the trips to Home Depot and Lowe's, however. I will post some before and after pictures next week...after we are done rolling around for hours on our new carpet. (those of you who have seen our current carpet will understand why we are so excited).

2 comments:

The Letterman's said...

Awesome, wondering when it was going to happen? You are going to be loving life! How strange to hear about home improvements happening so quickly ;)
can't wait to see it,
J

rosebud said...

Can't wait to see it!