Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Friday, February 15, 2008
Baby Love
Nope, this isn't an announcement. This is just me seeing PINK and I love it. Baby Sophie came by the other day for a little photo shoot. We had lots of fun. Sophie is such a happy baby. I could of snapped pictures for hours and she would of still been smiling. Couldn't you just eat her up?
She's adorable, of course I'm biased but . . . you are so good!! For some reason I can't get the DVD you gave me to come up on my computer, it worked fine at Costco? So I was so excited to see some on your blog, so I can show Rob! maybe I erased them at Costco? Thanks again so much I can't wait to print off more and Rob was crazy about his V-day gift!
2 comments:
She's adorable, of course I'm biased but . . . you are so good!! For some reason I can't get the DVD you gave me to come up on my computer, it worked fine at Costco? So I was so excited to see some on your blog, so I can show Rob! maybe I erased them at Costco? Thanks again so much I can't wait to print off more and Rob was crazy about his V-day gift!
Those are incredible pics! Really breathtaking, Ade!!
Post a Comment