Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grandpa!

We spent a night last week at Grandpa & Grandma's house while the new carpet was being installed. The kids love being there. Grandpa is so rowdy and the boys love it. Thanks for loving my boys Dad, they sure love you!




Grandpa bathed the twins for me and diapered them up. (wont mention the fact the he put Ben's diaper on backwards!) After he got them snuggled in their jammies, he sat down for a much needed break. Not 1 minute later we discovered Ben back in the tub, diaper, jammies, and all. He was calling out "uh-oh". I should of took a picture because he looked so cute all soaking wet with such a surprised innocent look on his face. Grandpa couldn't believe all his hard work was undone. I was just glad both boys didn't take a dip.


The famous "out of the tub fly around the room maneuver"
(I loved this when I was a kid)





Izaak and cousin Hadley enjoying a book with Grandpa

2 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

love the background! where did you get it?

rosebud said...

cute new look! What cute kids and a cute grandpa!!!