Friday, February 22, 2008

Before & After

We are done! I stopped rolling around on the carpet long enough to take a few snapshots.

Kitchen sink before...

After

Kitchen floor before...

After

Hallway before...

After

Upstairs hall...(these are grease stains from our swamp cooler. I would spot clean this area weekly...up until I knew we were replacing it, then I let the swamp monster have full reign. He really did a job, huh?) Central Air is now replacing the monster.


Front Room...
This carpet is through the whole house.

TV Room...

Thought I would include our new discovery. After pulling up the carpet in the living room, we found this...Hmmmm...it's a mystery to us too. It is a cemented in room underneath the living room. It is 4 foot high. I suggested we drill a few breathing holes, a place to push food through, and that is where the monkeys live when mom needs a break from the zoo. Dad didn't think that was as funny as I did. Anyway, we might make a door from the garage and use it to store stuff.

I must include a few pictures of my little worker bees helping prepare for new flooring.

Sweet Benjamin wearing a dust rag on his head with a dust bin between his toes, and a scratch on his chin. All Boy!

Anyway, we still have a bit of trim work to finish up, but it has been such a fun exciting change for us.

6 comments:

Ashley Baird said...

Ade, it looks marvelous!!! I bet you are feeling like such a Wonder Woman right now. Remodeling isn't easy, adding kids into the picture and disrupting the daily routine is another thing. I am excited for you guys. I also loved the pictures of your dad with the boys. Such tender moments to cherish forever!

The Letterman's said...

I think the extended excitement is yet to come . . . can you imagine central air in the summertime, wahoo! oh and happening upon extra storage, can't beat that!

rosebud said...

It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing your cute house! I feel like I've been there now. (O:

snakeriverwalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snakeriverwalton said...

I want to know when you refer to Dad, if you mean your father or Randy. My grandma always called her husband Dad. And the house looks great!

The Letterman's said...

Hey Ade,
Thanks for the cute blog address I found the cutest one for my vinyl site, can't find one I quite like enough for the family one yet
J