
The boys loved seeing the elk. Izaak & Dean had several questions for the sleigh driver, the most important being questions about their droppings. (Boys!)
There were 600 elk at the ranch. Quite a site.
Our boys have such a good time together...and they are so close in age it is crazy. We even got asked if we had "quadruplets". (not the craziest question I've been asked, but pretty close) After the ranch we spent a nice evening of dinner and games at the Bentley home. Thank you Delsa & Matt for such a fun day! )
2 comments:
Gorgeous pics! What great fun for the kids!!
How fun. Wow! Tons of elk! So how is Delsa? Is this the same Delsa I know? Tell her "Hi" for me.
I am also so excited for you and your home makeover! Yea!!! It all looks so nice. I am truly jealous.
Post a Comment