Monday, February 20, 2012

February, so far...

Renovations are still happening. The kitchen is getting close, but still much to do.

Mason was sitting outside under the bird feeder with his hand out. I went out and asked him what he was doing and he said he was waiting for a bird to eat out of his hand. He sat there for almost 10 minutes. For those of you who know my children, that was a long time to just sit quietly with a hand extended.

The boys have been outside a lot these past 2 weeks. It has been so beautiful and warm for February. They have been shooting their bows, riding bikes, digging in the sandbox, having nerf gun wars, and generally just being boys. It has been great. Randy had a small snowmobile accident a week ago while at work. He tore his MCL...so lot's of PT visits, ice, a brace, and not much walking. I feel so bad for him. The hardest part for him is not being able to do all he wants to do. But, hopefully, all will go well and he will be back to normal in a few months.

2 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

wow, I can't believe there is no snow. I hope Mason is successful one of these times :)

Sorry to hear about Randy's injury. That is no fun. Heal well!!

Eryn

snakeriverwalton said...

wow, good thing you blog. I didn't even know Randy had been injured. Hope he's feeling better soon.