These two have been so much fun to be around this week. I have so many great pictures of them together to post. I am too lazy to do it all now. So, I will just post the one I snapped of them on the couch today. It was about noon. They were still in their pajamas. Only a few more days of getting away with that. It is a different dynamic with just these two home. It is quieter. A few times it has been so quiet in my house that I have to go check on them. They are usually sitting in their room putting legos together, playing a card game, or with their bionicles. Yes, they have their moments. They fight, they cry, etc..but seriously, they are best buds. They take care of each other, they protect each other, they laugh, wrestle, etc...
Out of the blue, I will hear Mason say "Ben, I love you, do you love me?"
They are both very affectionate with each other and with all the rest of us.
They don't flash the sign language "I love you" as much as they used to.
They do tell us they love us at least 2 or 3 times a day.
I eat it up.
Many times this week they have told me they are "staying home for a few more days from school so they can be with me" and "do you like us to stay with you mom for a few more days?"
YES! I do.
I pray they will always be this close and kind to one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment