Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You blink...and it's a new chapter.

I survived. The boys loved it. They had no fears and were only excited.

Ben sporting his new "longer haircut"



Mason with a very short haircut.

(This is my new attempt at trying to make it easier for others to tell them apart.)



We all walked to school together. Izaak was happy to have his brothers with him.




They asked the parents to stay for the first half hour. I helped them make their handprint & write their names. We found their cubbies and where they sit. Then they all sat on the floor while their teacher read them "The Kissing Hand". I immediately knew I was in trouble. That has been a favorite of ours for awhile now. These two always insist on giving us kissing hands before we go anywhere and at bedtime. I tried not to pay attention to the story so I wouldn't cry in front of them (or anyone else!). When the story was over, we said our goodbye's and I left. I might have cried on my walk home. It is all good though. I am excited for this new chapter.




3 comments:

The Letterman's said...

I'm starting to think maybe I can tell them apart . . . alittle.

megantonesforever said...

I love the hair, it really helps. Wow, you're going to have your own life for three full hours! What are you going to do with yourself?

SassyMonkey said...

fun new adventures, for them and YOU!