Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
these young ones are so wise, they know what is important
So sweet. Sometimes I wish Danger had a twin and had someone to help him not be scared. Glad your cute boys have each other.
that picture is just amazing!! How lucky your kids are to have you (and your camera!)
How wonderful that they love each other as they do. Lucky to be a twin I would say. There have been times I wished I had someone attached to my hip.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
these young ones are so wise, they know what is important
So sweet. Sometimes I wish Danger had a twin and had someone to help him not be scared. Glad your cute boys have each other.
that picture is just amazing!! How lucky your kids are to have you (and your camera!)
How wonderful that they love each other as they do. Lucky to be a twin I would say. There have been times I wished I had someone attached to my hip.
Post a Comment