Thursday, September 2, 2010

This man headed back to school...

In style...

He never cares about what he wears, but when I was taking his picture he requested I just get a shot of his shoes. He really likes his new shoes. I think the reason he really likes them is cuz he and dad went on a "date", just them, to find new school shoes. Anything involving Dad is super cool.

When I dropped him off (he wanted to walk, but I begged him to let me go and take a picture of him outside his school) I asked him to turn around and let me just take one quick picture. This is what I got. He bolted from the car and ran inside. The turkey was just too dang excited to stop and pose for a picture. Good stuff.

3 comments:

shauna/doug said...

Ezzy pezzy Mom. Just think if he had been bawling his eyes out and holding onto you and not wanting to let go! I'll bet you wouldn't have wanted a pic of that. And no sox with the shoes? Is that the style now? He does look like a little man. So grown up.

shauna/doug said...

Whoops, there are some sox there.

Sandra said...

Oh my... they are getting soooo big!!!

Don't blink, Mama... don't blink...