I heard once of a mom saving their child's signature through the years and framing it (does that make sense?) I wish I would have done that--guess I still could! So sweet.
and so quietly. Is he a little reserved now and then? And the pic below that, as I just looked at it, the boy on the left, who I believe is Ben, reminds me a lot of Izaak in that pic. Oh, they are growing so quickly. Can't believe we are missing a year of their lives. Thanks for the pics.
5 comments:
so cute, i love his letters
I heard once of a mom saving their child's signature through the years and framing it (does that make sense?) I wish I would have done that--guess I still could! So sweet.
and so quietly. Is he a little reserved now and then? And the pic below that, as I just looked at it, the boy on the left, who I believe is Ben, reminds me a lot of Izaak in that pic. Oh, they are growing so quickly. Can't believe we are missing a year of their lives. Thanks for the pics.
How come your "junk drawer" looks so neat? You should see mine!
~Jacque
Way to go, Ben!
Post a Comment