Cute pictures - The thing I'm most impressed with is that you all USE the Easy Bake Oven... my brother and I used to eat the batter without baking it. It has led to a horrible habit that we both still have, that of eating raw cake and cookie batter - who worries about salmonella anyway?
I guess we all have memories of Easy Bake Ovens! Fun times. And Ben, did he make that little hiding place all by himself? Pretty good work. I would say, Izaak being Izaak. Much more mature that his age would say. Keep taking the pics. We love them.
5 comments:
Super cute. Oh and your comment below about the soap box, you're funny. :) Nice that we can say whatever we want on our own blogs, huh?
Such cute pictures -- Adrian reminds me of what a beautiful home you have and family, too!
Cute pictures - The thing I'm most impressed with is that you all USE the Easy Bake Oven... my brother and I used to eat the batter without baking it. It has led to a horrible habit that we both still have, that of eating raw cake and cookie batter - who worries about salmonella anyway?
oh, easy bake oven, brings back the memories. the new ones are much more stylish :)
I guess we all have memories of Easy Bake Ovens! Fun times. And Ben, did he make that little hiding place all by himself? Pretty good work. I would say, Izaak being Izaak. Much more mature that his age would say. Keep taking the pics. We love them.
Post a Comment