Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Friday, December 4, 2009
The Manly Crochet
Oops. Grandma tried to teach Izaak how to crochet one evening while they were over. She gave him a bag with a hook and thread to take home to practice. Well, the twins were a bit envious I guess. Today I walked in to their bedroom and found this. They innocently told me they wanted to "qwochey like gamma" I dont think Grandma has every tried it with needle nose pliers though.
5 comments:
Those two are so ernestly and adorably curious, I swear they are going to end up curing cancer or something! ;)
Woo Hoo!!! Men who crochet are awesome!!! I crochet tons!
:) hehe
we have some of those bundles on the floor right now, after Silver found some needles. Winter inspires people to crochet.
I would like a wooley scarf if they are taking orders!
Post a Comment