snakeriverwalton, what a good description of my feelings. The bandaid was pulled off last night and we actually shopped for clothes today. So we have started! Thanks Adrian.
Very exciting!!! I've been to Independence several times in the past 10 years and it was really nice. I think it will fit Shauna & Doug nicely. They will have the time of their lives.
5 comments:
Wow. That means the time can start passing that much sooner. It's kind of like a bandaid- just rip it off and get started!
snakeriverwalton, what a good description of my feelings. The bandaid was pulled off last night and we actually shopped for clothes today. So we have started! Thanks Adrian.
yay! i'm jealous!!
Very exciting!!! I've been to Independence several times in the past 10 years and it was really nice. I think it will fit Shauna & Doug nicely. They will have the time of their lives.
Congrats to your folks! You guys can go visit in a year. Start planning now. Can I come too?
Post a Comment