Yes, this was
weeks ago. I'm behind, which is on schedule for me. We celebrated Izaak's birthday at a new park close to our home. He absolutely loved it. He asked for a pirate ship birthday cake, and this is the best I could do. Not too bad for an amateur.

The bumper boats with squirters were the favorite for all and the only thing the little ones enjoyed (see last two photos for explanation).

Minature golf was interesting. (think two, 3yr old swinging clubs around)

Izaak took the race car driving very seriously. He had a concentrated look on his face the entire time and was trying so hard to drive the car without hitting into the others.

And finally, my little men. I felt so bad, but laughed a bit too. This place was perfect for kids their age....(that is
not a smile on his face)

just not these two.

Happy Birthday to the coolest 6 year old I know.
6 comments:
Your boys faces made me laugh.
the cake was hilarious. how could you make a pirate ship, Adrian? it was cool.
Silver
Very cool cake
That cake is fantastic!!!
I could NEVER make a cake look that good!!!!
Ohhh.. I love six!!!
That cake was awesome!! And what a fun park for a birthday party! You are great mom, Ade.
Don't worry about being a little behind. I don't even remember how to blog anymore. My kids all hated rides, too so this made me laugh.
Post a Comment