
He hates to see me upset. He flashes me the sign language sign for "I love you" whenever he sees me start to lose my patience. (this may be just a manipulation, but it usually works)

I know he's not perfect. He can't keep his toys picked up. He isn't always kind to his brothers. Somedays he spends way too much time on the time out chair. He still has occasional meltdowns. He doesn't always share his toys.

He has no fears of new situations or people. He will talk to anyone and approach anything new with excitement and confidence. (except learning to ride his bike without training wheels...with this he has decided to stall) He has a kind heart and loves his brothers and Dad deeply.
He is six, but seems older to me.
He is my heart and souls delight.
8 comments:
I loved that *bloglight*. Those pics are so gorgeous! In the close up I could really see both your mom and dad. Happy 6th! Can't wait for our annual picnic!
Izaak, do you want to come and live at my house? I'll trade your mom Sam or Julia for you. I don't care about not picked up toys, but it sure would be nice to have a little buddy show me the "I love you" sign!
Or maybe you could just visit and give my kids some pointers. It doesn't sound like your mom would be willing to give you up. Lucky her.
And he is an INCREDIBLE reader! I thought I was going to pass out the first time he gave a talk in primary.
what a great tribute
Matt
What a great little guy you have. Love, love, love that first pic of him. When Reagen turns 16, he better watch out!
That kid needs to be in movies...
Too handsome for words!!!
As a grandma of that boy, what do you say. He is all of that and more. How great that he can read what his mom said about him when he was 6 and now he is 16. We love him and it is exciting to watch him grow and wonder what is in store for him in the future.
I love, love love your love letter to your sweet boy.
Post a Comment