Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tiptoe through the Tulips!

We went to the tulip festival yesterday and all I brought was my point and shoot. Izaak asked to use it and wandered around taking pictures like crazy. I loved watching him. He even said "Mom, I can take the pictures then you can put them on our blog." So, that's just what I did. Enjoy.














7 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

beautiful, i wish the weather was better so we could have gone. glad you got to enjoy them. hugs...

Gail said...

Looks like you have a future photographer in your home. Great pics from a point and shoot and from a 5 year old.

megantonesforever said...

Beautiful! I love your boys short summer hair. They look so grown up.

Kathryn said...

GORGEOUS! Can't wait to get there.

Anonymous said...

Wow--even your point and shoot camera is amazing!

snakeriverwalton said...

beautiful- I think I need to get down there. when?? that is the question of the day.

Sandra said...

HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!!